Free Download in gsmxt.com Official Android Utility V105 Latest Version for Unbrick Dead after Flash, Repair Stuck on Logo, Screen Unlock, Pattern Unlock, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) / Google Account, etc.
Android Utility V105 date 10.05.2023 :
- added Xiaomi (.tgz/.gz) direct firmware update via Fatsboot mode (QCOM/MTK) – [BL unlock required], (to save time and space).
- fixed Xiaomi (.bat) firmware flashing via Fatsboot mode for newer devices.
- added Xiaomi Force flash for the unrecognized script format (corrupted [bat/sh]).
- added real time Fatsboot flashing LOG handler.
- internal ANDROID SDK Platform tools updated to (ADB/FB – v1.0.41 & SDK v34.0.1-9979309).
- fixed Huawei switch from (normal/FB) mode to upgrade mode function, firmware flash procedure updated as well.
- added A326U U8 force dead boot repair via USB (fully erased or wrongly flashed) [message me if you have any bricked A326U device).
Added (OPPO/Realme) Fix [Download not completed Error Code 0x992566] message, for the follwoing models :
- Oppo F1s (A1601EX)
- Oppo A71 (CPH1717)
- Oppo F5 (CPH1723)
- Oppo A83 (CPH1729)
- Oppo F7 (CPH1819)
- Oppo F9 Pro (CPH1823)
- Oppo F7 Youth (CPH1859)
- Oppo A5s (AX5s) (CPH1909)
- Oppo F11 (CPH1911)
- Oppo A1K (CPH1923)
- Oppo F15 (CPH2001)
- Oppo A31 (CPH2015)
- Oppo Reno3 Pro (CPH2037)
- Oppo A12 (CPH2083)
- Oppo A93 (CPH2121)
- Oppo A15s (CPH2179)
- Oppo A54 (CPH2239)
* This software was made for educational purposes only,we allow the use of it under certain circumstances & it’s provided ‘as-is’, without any express or implied warranty.
Download Link Android Utility V105 Here:
- AndroidUtility.v105.rar / Download / AFH / Mediafire / Androidhost ( password = mfdl )
Driver All :
- DRIVER : Download
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental ShutDown.