Best Custom Rom Moto G Play (2021) AOSP 13 Android 13 custom firmware. This is a moto-common project release under the codename guamna
AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications.
- Jan 26 2022: Pushed Build1 zip
- Wifi fixed, Overlays added, audio fixed, fingerprint fixed, various other fixes, please update!
- Feb 21 2022: Pushed Feb-Week3 zip
- Performance improvements, various fixes, please update!
- August 3rd 2022: Switch build system to jenkins
- Performance improvements by switching to pixel power hal, fuse passthrough, pixel usb hal and enforcing: aosp_guamna-img-eng.jenkins-20220803-2212.zip
- October 19th 2022: Android 13, Various improvements and fixes.
- Jan 25th 2023: Pushed January security patch
- Feb 27th 2023: Pushed Feb security patch
Important flash :
- Make sure to DO NOT root your handset by yourself or without any knowledge. The process may damage the device system and your device warranty will void immediately (if any).
- The firmware updating process will take some time. So, please be patient.
- It may delete all of the device data (internal) completely such as contacts, messages, documents, etc. Make sure to take a full back up of your important data before doing anything.
- Keep the phone battery juice above 50% or you can plug your device into charging as well.
- Connect your device to a working Wi-Fi network for faster and stable software updates.
- Moto G Play (2021) custom rom android 13
How to flash Custom Rom Moto G Play
- Unlocked the bootloader
- Enabled USB debugging
- Download Firmware Link: Here
- Changed the name to aosp.zip
- Rebooted to fastboot and typed the following
fastboot update aosp.zip
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental ShutDown.