- 1 Intro:
- 2 How to flash Firmware Custom Rom Samsung A10:
- 2.1 1: crDroid 8.x for Galaxy A10 [Android 12] (OFFICIAL)
- 2.2 2: Lineage OS 18.1 for Galaxy A10 [Android 11] (UNOFFICIAL)
- 2.3 3: OneDebloated v3.1 for A10
- 2.4 4: OctaviOS 3.0 for Galaxy A10 Android 12 (Unofficial)
- 2.5 4: Resurrection Remix Q for Galaxy A10 (Android 10)
- 2.6 5: Pixel Experience [AOSP] for Galaxy A10 (Android 10) (UNOFFICIAL)
Best Custom Rom Samsung A10 (SM-A105) Android 12 Official / UnOffcial custom firmware LineageOS , PixelExperience best custom rom for samsung a10 I have compiled from xda forum
samsung a10 custom rom download
Important flash :
- Make sure to DO NOT root your handset by yourself or without any knowledge. The process may damage the device system and your device warranty will void immediately (if any).
- The firmware updating process will take some time. So, please be patient.
- It may delete all of the device data (internal) completely such as contacts, messages, documents, etc. Make sure to take a full back up of your important data before doing anything.
- Keep the LG phone battery juice above 50% or you can plug your device into charging as well.
- Connect your device to a working Wi-Fi network for faster and stable software updates.
TWRP 3.6.x for Galaxy A10 SM-A105 (Exynos ):
- Link dowload here
How to flash Firmware Custom Rom Samsung A10:
- Wipe cache, data, dalvik cache, system, vendor, product
- Flash ROM zip
- Flash Gapps (Optional)
- Flash Magisk (Optional)
Device: Samsung Galaxy A10 (a10)
Device maintainer: Gabriel260
1: crDroid 8.x for Galaxy A10 [Android 12] (OFFICIAL)
Custom Firmware Samsung A10
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today
- Below features are as of 11 Jan, 2022 in the crDroidAndroid source.
- Few of them are specific to certain devices – e.g. button settings, fingerprint vibration toggle, etc.
- Always latest Android 12.0.0
- Pixel look and feel
- crDroid Settings – Our own chamber of secrets with below customization settings
- OTA notification for officially supported devices
- crDroid Music – Music player based on Eleven
- crDroid Home – Revamped and customized launcher with Google Now integration
- Optimized Art and Bionic
- Updated libraries for better performance and security
- Many under the hood changes for best exeperience!
Download Link Here crDroid 8.x Galaxy A10
2: Lineage OS 18.1 for Galaxy A10 [Android 11] (UNOFFICIAL)
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. Best Custom Rom Samsung A10
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway. Custom Firmware Samsung A10
- Face unlock
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Recording
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
Download Link Here LINEAGE OS 18.1 FOR GALAXY A10
3: OneDebloated v3.1 for A10
OneDebloated, Rom based on Official One Ui 3.1 for the Samsung Galaxy A105.
This post will be edited when a new version of ODB with the number version starting with “3”, along with its changelog, link etc.
For better ram install hKweaks and set ZRAM to 2GB\
Once rom is booted, you can select any default app (I removed setup and there is a glitch after booting, it asks you to select samsung services or samsung wizard. both will work)
- One Ui 3.1
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Features
- Branded ODB Wallpapers
- Android12 Widgets
- Secure Folder
- Screen Recording
- Enhanced Processing
- Flagship Animations
- Google Discover can be used on the home screen (Google App has to be installed)
- Build.prop tweaks (faster startup, faster internet, smooth scrolling etc)
- Smooth Rom
- Side-Key Settings (credits to el0xren)
- More Edge Lighting Styles (credits to el0xren)
- Magisk 23.0
Download Link Here OneDebloated for A10
4: OctaviOS 3.0 for Galaxy A10 Android 12 (Unofficial)
OctaviOS is an AOSP based rom focusing on Unique and Smooth UI with handy features. OctaviOS is a reborn of pie based PearlOS. Best Custom Rom Samsung A10
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
ROM OS Version: 12.0
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.288
ROM Firmware Required: Must be on Latest Firmware (OneUI2.0/3.0)
Based On: AOSP
Download Link Here OctaviOS 3.0 for Galaxy A10
4: Resurrection Remix Q for Galaxy A10 (Android 10)
Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device. Custom Firmware Samsung A10
Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, Omni team , SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.
Download Link Here Resurrection Remix Q for Galaxy A10
5: Pixel Experience [AOSP] for Galaxy A10 (Android 10) (UNOFFICIAL)
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
Based on Android 10.0 Best Custom Rom Samsung A10
- Mobile data
- Fingerprint reader
- Face unlock
- Sound / vibration
Download Link Here Pixel Experience for Galaxy A10