- 1 Intro:
- 2 How to flash Firmware Custom Rom Samsung Galaxy S10 :
- 2.1 TWRP for Samsung Galaxy S10:
- 2.2 1: MULTIPLE_ROMS_+_RECOVERIES for Galaxy S10 (Android 11)
- 2.3 2: LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy S10 (Android 11) (UNOFFICIAL)
- 2.4 3: BeyondROM V5.8 for Galaxy S10 SM-G973-G975-F/FD
- 2.5 4: SoLdieR9312s Splash Screen Changer 1.0 for Galaxy S10
- 2.6 5: Lightheart 1.0 Galaxy S10
Best Custom Rom Samsung Galaxy S10 Android 12 custom firmware LineageOS , PixelExperience I have compiled from xda forum pixel experience Samsung Galaxy S10, corvus os for Samsung firmware android 11 dr ketan rom samsung galaxy s10 oem unlock samsung galaxy s10 rom download
Important flash :
- Make sure to DO NOT root your handset by yourself or without any knowledge. The process may damage the device system and your device warranty will void immediately (if any).
- The firmware updating process will take some time. So, please be patient.
- It may delete all of the device data (internal) completely such as contacts, messages, documents, etc. Make sure to take a full back up of your important data before doing anything.
- Keep the LG phone battery juice above 50% or you can plug your device into charging as well.
- Connect your device to a working Wi-Fi network for faster and stable software updates.
- Custom Rom Samsung Samsung Note 10.1
How to flash Firmware Custom Rom Samsung Galaxy S10 :
samsung galaxy s10 themes
- Wipe cache, data, dalvik cache, system, vendor, product
- Flash ROM zip
- Flash Gapps (Optional)
- Flash Magisk (Optional)
Custom Rom Samsung Galaxy S10
TWRP for Samsung Galaxy S10:
- Link dowload here
1: MULTIPLE_ROMS_+_RECOVERIES for Galaxy S10 (Android 11)
- 4-27-2021: Added AosIp
- 5-3-2021: Updated TWRP, OrangeFox, PitchBlack & SkyHawk Recoveries
- 5-7-2021: Removed AosIp as it wouldn’t boot, Fixed Telegram link
- 5-22-2021: AICP reuploaded & AospK Added
- 5-23-2021: CandyRom Added
- 5-30-2021: Awaken Added, Arrow Added, Carbon Added
- 5-31-2021: ExthmUi Added
- 6-4-2021: Baikal Added
Download link here MULTIPLE_ROMS_+_RECOVERIES for Galaxy S10
2: LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy S10 (Android 11) (UNOFFICIAL)
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS Galaxy S10 does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
What’s not working:
- IMS (no volte)
- Bixby button currently not set
Download link here LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy S10
3: BeyondROM V5.8 for Galaxy S10 SM-G973-G975-F/FD
beyond rom s10
- <*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloating, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
- <*>Supports G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
- <*>Base SM-G975F G975FXXU3ASK1 odex/deodex November 2019 patch level</*>
- <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, LTE only mod, camera during call, etc)</*>
- <*>Knox removed, 1170 fonts by Winb33, AppLock</*>
- <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
- <*>build.prop tweaks: multiuser, Bluetooth Aptx driver, call ring delay, SHealth fix, WiFi and BT passwords remember</*>
- <*>Dual SIM + SD Card, allow ss in secure apps, disable sig verification, SecureFolder</*>
- <*>Reboot directly into rooted system from power menu, disable high volume warning</*>
- <*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
Download link here BeyondROM V5.8 for Galaxy S10
4: SoLdieR9312s Splash Screen Changer 1.0 for Galaxy S10
Support for G970F, G973F, G975F Custom Rom Samsung Galaxy S10
- Black: fully replaced all warning splash screens with black screens
- Clean: removed all error texts from splash screens but kept the icons
- Soldier: my personal splash screen (just try it )
- Splash: replaces warning screen with a black screen and bl unlock splash with the Galaxy SXX splash
Download link here SoLdieR9312s Splash
5: Lightheart 1.0 Galaxy S10
Custom Rom Samsung Galaxy S10
- Heavily Debloated System Size – The overall size of the system partition has dropped from 5.2 GB to 3.2 GB, along with RAM consumption dropping from 4.2 GB on stock, to 3.1 GB on Lightheart.
- Heavily Debloated Product Partition – All bloat has been removed/deprecated from the Product Partition dropping its size from 592 MB to 78 MB
- Better Battery Performance due to Efficiency – With the removal of an incredible amount of bloat, along with better performance and lesser services, you should be looking at better SOTs and better standby times.
- Better Performance due to the Cruel Custom Kernel – The Cruel Kernel Team have been kind enough to give me permission and access to their kernel, which in itself has many optimizations, along with the allowance to achieve higher system speeds and overclockabilty via Mtweaks (Needs to be installed seperately, I will provide a link)
- Preloaded Magisk with Cruel – Cruel Kernel comes preloaded with Magisk, all you have to do is install the Magisk Manager
- October Patch with the promise of updates every month – As I use this rom as my own daily driver, i will update it every month to keep up with optimizations by Samsung and security patches.
- Restored some stock Google Permissions – Some stock google framework was restored, such as the default setup wizard.
- All Essential Samsung Features have been kept – All essential OneUI features have been kept alive, for the sole purpose of necessity.
- Completely Deknoxed – It is covered under the debloat
Download link here Lightheart 1.0 Galaxy S10