Free Download in gsmxt.com Official Redmi 10 Power Firmware Flash File , for Unbrick Dead after Flash, Repair Stuck on Logo, Screen Unlock, Pattern Unlock, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) / Google Account, etc.
Redmi 10 Power Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. Stock ROMs are often specific to a Particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- make a backup before Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- backup Your Personal data
EDL / Fastboot Firmware:
Driver All :
How to Flash Redmi 10 Power Firmware Via MI Flash:
- Download and install Mi Flash Tool on your computer. You can download the latest version of Mi Flash Tool from the above download section.
- Download the appropriate Firmware package for your Xiaomi device. Make sure to download the correct firmware package that matches your device model and region
- Extract the Firmware package to a folder on your computer
- Install Qualcomm usb driver on your computer, You can download the latest version of qualcomm driver from the above download section.
- Open Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- Connect your Xiaomi device to your computer using a USB cable. the device must be 9008 EDL Mod
- In Mi Flash Tool, click on the “Select” button and navigate to the folder where you extracted the Firmware package in above step.
- In Mi Flash tool, click on the “REFRESH” button to detect your device.
- Once your device is detected, click on the “Flash” button in Mi Flash Tool to start the firmware flashing process.
- Wait for the firmware flashing process to complete. Do not disconnect your device from the computer during this process.
- Once the firmware flashing process is complete, you will see a “Success” message in Mi Flash Tool. disconnect device & switch it ON.
Important flash Redmi 10 Power Firmware Firmware
- Make sure to DO NOT root your handset by yourself or without any knowledge. The process may damage the device system and your device warranty will void immediately (if any).
- The firmware updating process will take some time. So, please be patient.
- It may delete all of the device data (internal) completely such as contacts, messages, documents, etc. Make sure to take a full back up of your important data before doing anything.
- Keep the Oppo phone battery juice above 50% or you can plug your device into charging as well.
- Connect your device to a working Wi-Fi network for faster and stable software updates.