- 0.1 FIRMWARE FIX TOUCH Samsung J7 Core SM-J701F U8 Flash ODIN
- 0.2 RELATED POSTS
- 0.3 Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) SM-A600T1 Q(Android 10) (BIT 10) Official Full Firmware
- 0.4 Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600T Q(Android 10) (BIT 10) Official Full Firmware
- 0.5 Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s SM-G398FN R(Android 11) (BIT 16) Official Full Firmware
- 0.6 Supported Models:
- 0.7 NEED?:
- 1 Download FIRMWARE FIX TOUCH Samsung J7 Core SM-J701F :
- 2 To enter recovery mode, following these steps:
- 3 Flashing tutorial:
FIRMWARE FIX TOUCH Samsung J7 Core SM-J701F U8 Flash ODIN
firmware fix touch after the update u8 lastest version flash with ODIN
- You need OTG CABLE OPEN OEM UNLOCK
- OEM OFF
- FRP OFF
Download FIRMWARE FIX TOUCH Samsung J7 Core SM-J701F :
How to Flash Firmware by Odin
Download Odin and Driver:
To enter recovery mode, following these steps:
- Power off your Samsung phone.
- Press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” button at the same time. As soon as the phone reboot, release all three buttons and wait.
- After your Samsung phone reboot, please wait for several seconds, and then you will see a warning sign which appear on your screen.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Recovery mode.
- Plug the device in and check the ID:COM recognize the device.
- Select the ROM file in AP box. Please make sure that you select the correct file for your device because there are many variants for one device.
- Check if everything is correct in the left text box.
- Click start and wait for several minutes. You can check the progress in the text box which is on the left of the screen
- After flashing, if the program return “Pass”, the device will reboot automatically and you have successfully flashed your device.
If the program return “Fail”, change the usb port or the usb cable and then do these above steps from over.
- Good Luck!