- 0.1 RELATED POSTS
- 0.2 Oppo A54 CPH2239 Unlock file Free SP Flash Tool
- 0.3 How to bypass FRP Samsung A51 5G SM-A516U / U1 Google Account
- 0.4 How to bypass FRP Samsung Xcover Pro SM-G715U / U1 Google Account
- 1 The Problem
- 2 The Solution
- 3 Harmony TP Cable, How-to
- 4 How to Fix USB COM 1.0 New Version Huawei
- 5 Important Notes
Fix USB COM 1.0 New Version Huawei | Create Harmony TP Cable USB COM 1.0 | HarmonyOS
Due to some changes done by Huawei, phones that are updated to HarmonyOS, would not present the Huawei USB COM 1.0 serial port after test pointing. Without the Huawei USB COM 1.0 serial port Chimera cannot communicate to these devices in factory/bootrom mode.
You need to use a modified USB cable, we call it the “Harmony TP Cable”. If this cable is used, Huawei USB COM 1.0 serial port is available and all Chimera factory/bootrom mode service functions will work on HarmonyOS models.
Harmony TP Cable, How-to
What you need:
- 1 pc. 150 Ohm (150 Ω) resistor
- 1 pc. 270 Ohm (270 Ω) resistor
- 1 pc. 1.5 kiloohm (1.5 kΩ) resistor
- and 1 pc. standard USB cable
How to Fix USB COM 1.0 New Version Huawei
- You still have to test point (this cable only works if the test pointing is done)
- Make sure that you always connect the cable to the phone first
- Make sure, when asked to disconnect you always disconnect the cable from the computer first
- You have to see the Huawei USB COM 1.0 serial port in Windows Device Manager. If you cannot see it, most probably the modified cable is wrong.