Download in gsmxt.com Official Doogee V Max Firmware for Unbrick Dead after Flash, Repair Stuck on Logo, Screen Unlock, Pattern Unlock, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) / Google Account, etc. From this guide, you could download the latest stock firmware for all the Xiaomi devices
Doogee V Max Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- Must Make a backup before process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage
Download Links Doogee V Max Firmware:
- DOOGEE-V-Max-EEA-Android12.0-20230307: Download
- DOOGEE-V-Max-NOEEA-Android12.0-20230217: Download
Driver All MTK – QUALCOMM:
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental ShutDown.
How to Flash Doogee V Max Firmware Via SP Flash tool:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using 7zip
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer
- disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You may face BROM error)
- Download & Extract smartphone flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- set connection like below image (option/connection)
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM folder
- Repeat Process and load DA and Auth file too
- turn Phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key (make sure your phone stable in device manager)
- You will see a Yellow flashing bar with flashing Process. once done, unplug device and switch it ON