Guide Unlock Bootloader & Install TWRP, root Samsung A52s (SM-A528B/DS), magisk how to root
, TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our Zulip channel or on forums like xda-developers. custom rom samsung a52s, lineageos samsung a52s ..v
A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom “ROM” like. root Samsung galaxy A52s
unlock bootloader on Samsung A52s
Here’s the obligatory disclaimer and warning:
- Unlocking the bootloader will erase all the data on your tab, including all the data that’s on the internal storage. So, make sure that you have taken a complete backup of all your important data.
- Flashing a custom binary (such as Magisk patched TAR in this guide) will trip the KNOX counter. Your device’s official warranty will be void once KNOX is tripped.
- You will not be able to use apps and services like Secure Folder, Samsung Pass, and anything that relies on KNOX.
- Although I have tried this on my a52s Root Samsung A52s and can confirm that this works, I will not take any responsibility of any bricked/toasted devices. Make sure that you fully understand what you’re doing and accept the consequences if anything goes wrong.
- If you do land your tablet in trouble, feel free to ask, I shall try my best to help.
- repair firmware factory
- factory firmware for samsung
- Your Samsung A52s SM-A528B/DS model number
- A compatible USB-C cable
- A Windows computer. (Odin only works on Windows. If you’re using Linux or Mac, you could try Heimdall)
Guide Unlock Bootloader & Root Samsung A52s (SM-A528B/DS)
Unlock Bootloader for Samsung A52s (SM-A528B/DS)
1: Enable OEM Unlocking
- First, enable ‘Developer options’ by going to ‘Settings‘ > ‘About tablet‘ > ‘Software Information‘ and repeatedly tap on the ‘Build number’ section five times. If you have a lock screen security set, you will need to input your PIN/Password/Pattern when prompted.
- Once that is out of the way, go to ‘Settings‘ > ‘Developer options‘ and turn ON the toggle next to “OEM unlocking“. You will instantly be prompted to enter your PIN/Password/Pattern, so do it. Then select “Enable” to allow OEM unlocking.
2: Unlock the Bootloader
- Then while holding the Volume Up and Volume Down keys together, connect it to your computer using the USB cable. This should take you to the bootloader screen (I call it that because logically that’s what directs you to either Download Mode or Device Unlock Mode). Long-press the Volume Up key to enter the ‘Device unlock mode‘.
- Your tab should now prompt you with a confirmation screen, so press the Volume Up key to confirm and unlock the bootloader.
- Your Galaxy A52s (SM-A528B/DS) bootloader is now unlocked and it should reboot automatically. You should also see a warning message right before the Samsung splash screen, just as shown in the picture below. Don’t worry, it’s completely normal. And no, there’s no way to get rid of it (unless of course, you relock the bootloader).
- samsung a52s unlock bootloader done
How to Root Samsung A52s (SM-A528B/DS):
You can find your device under Settings > About Tablet > Software information > Build Number. Mine is a Wifi model samsung a52s, my build is A528BXXS1AUL2.
- Download odin Odin3 v3.14.1_3B_PatcheD link here:
Serve Google Drive | Androidhostfile
- samsung a52s 5g firmware download from link here
- Unpack downloaded firmware and copy AP to a phone with Magisk 24.1
- Use Magisk app to patch the AP file and download it back to PC
- Go to Download mode
- Flash with Odin all the Firmware files you downloaded, but to AP put the patched file
- Go to magisk, do what he wants, reboot, in settings activate seamless host, activate Zygisk, reboot, download and install module kdrag0n’s safetynet-fix v2.2.1 (https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases)