- 0.1 Intro:
- 0.2 RELATED POSTS
- 0.3 List Best Custom Rom Samsung A71 (SM-A715) Android 12
- 0.4 Guide Unlock Bootloader & Root Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3
- 0.5 List Best Custom Rom Samsung Galaxy A22 SM-A225F
- 1 Guide Unlock Bootloader & Root Samsung Z Fold3 SM-F926B
Guide Unlock Bootloader & Install TWRP, root Samsung Z Fold3 SM-F926B , magisk how to root
, TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our Zulip channel or on forums like xda-developers. custom rom Samsung Z Fold3 , lineageos SM-F926B ..v
A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom “ROM” like. root z fold 3 aspect ratio
unlock bootloader on Samsung Z Fold3
Here’s the obligatory disclaimer and warning:
- Unlocking the bootloader will erase all the data on your tab, including all the data that’s on the internal storage. So, make sure that you have taken a complete backup of all your important data.
- Flashing a custom binary (such as Magisk patched TAR in this guide) will trip the KNOX counter. Your device’s official warranty will be void once KNOX is tripped.
- You will not be able to use apps and services like Secure Folder, Samsung Pass, and anything that relies on KNOX.
- Although I have tried this on my Root Samsung and can confirm that this works, I will not take any responsibility of any bricked/toasted devices. Make sure that you fully understand what you’re doing and accept the consequences if anything goes wrong.
- If you do land your tablet in trouble, feel free to ask, I shall try my best to help.
- repair firmware factory
- factory firmware for samsung
- Your Samsung SM-F926B model number
- A compatible USB-C cable
- A Windows computer. (Odin only works on Windows. If you’re using Linux or Mac, you could try Heimdall)
Guide Unlock Bootloader & Root Samsung Z Fold3 SM-F926B
Unlock Bootloader for Samsung Z Fold3 SM-F926B
1: Enable OEM Unlocking galaxy z fold 3 unlock bootloader
- First, enable ‘Developer options’ by going to ‘Settings‘ > ‘About tablet‘ > ‘Software Information‘ and repeatedly tap on the ‘Build number’ section five times. If you have a lock screen security set, you will need to input your PIN/Password/Pattern when prompted.
- Once that is out of the way, go to ‘Settings‘ > ‘Developer options‘ and turn ON the toggle next to “OEM unlocking“. You will instantly be prompted to enter your PIN/Password/Pattern, so do it. Then select “Enable” to allow OEM unlocking.
2: Unlock the Bootloader
- Then while holding the Volume Up and Volume Down keys together, connect it to your computer using the USB cable. This should take you to the bootloader screen (I call it that because logically that’s what directs you to either Download Mode or Device Unlock Mode). Long-press the Volume Up key to enter the ‘Device unlock mode‘.
- Your tab should now prompt you with a confirmation screen, so press the Volume Up key to confirm and unlock the bootloader.
- Your Samsung Z Fold3 SM-F926B bootloader is now unlocked and it should reboot automatically. You should also see a warning message right before the Samsung splash screen, just as shown in the picture below. Don’t worry, it’s completely normal. And no, there’s no way to get rid of it (unless of course, you relock the bootloader).
- Samsung Z Fold3 unlock bootloader done
How to Root Samsung Z Fold3 SM-F926B :
You can find your device under Settings > About Tablet > Software information > Build Number. Mine is a Wifi model samsung z fold3, my build is galaxy z fold3 root
- Download odin Odin3 v3.14.1_3B_PatcheD link here:
Serve Google Drive | Androidhostfile
- Download 420rom_F926B_BVA9_Odin_EUY.zip link here , app-debug.zip link here
- Unzip the 4 odin files from the zip provided in the link above & connect phone to PC
- load ODIN on PC and disable AUTO Reboot – Next load BL.tar in BL, AP.tar in AP, Stock CP in CP and Stock HOMECSC in CSC
- Click start to flash the files – when completed, keeping phone connected to PC, press and hold power and volume down and as soon as the screen turns off, press and hold vol up and power UNTIL in TWRP
- Head to the TWRP mount menu disable MTP
- ONLY IF YOU DONT HAVE A MAGISK.ZIP ON INTERNAL STORAGE copy app-debug.zip to your adb folder and then open a command window and first confirm adb is working by typing adb devices you should see your device listed and “recovery” next to the device in command window – this means adb is working – type adb push app-debug.zip /sdcard this should send the app-debug.zip to internal storage (or sdcard if you prefer)
- go to the TWRP flash menu and you should see the app-debug.zip, flash it to root your A12 device – this needs to be done everytime TWRP is flashed in Odin it seems
- reboot to system from TWRP power menu