Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown (SM-S767VL) bypass FRP Step by step
What’s Google Account Verification and how it works?
Let’s say that you just lost your phone and another person finds it. Normally, this person will not be able to use the phone if you have already set up a screen lock pattern or a security PIN.
Before Android 5.1 Lollipop, this wasn’t such an issue, as a simple factory reset would’ve bypassed the lock.
However, after Google introduced the Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP), this didn’t work anymore. Thanks to the FRP lock, the phone becomes unavailable if the person who performs a factory reset doesn’t have the credentials of the Google account which was previously used to log on the phone.
1. Download Samsung Firmware and Combination File bypass FRP Samsung
Since we will be using a combination of specific firmware binary components, you will need to download the latest Samsung firmware for your Galaxy device. You can grab or get the firmware file for your device
Official Full Firmware
- Galaxy J7 Crown (SM-S767VL) Link Here
Okay, you now have the Samsung combination file that you created from the stock firmware. You have also enabled USB debugging on your Galaxy device to ensure that Odin can it. You are all set to remove the FRP lock on your Samsung model phone
- Combination Galaxy J7 Crown (SM-S767VL) Link here
Download Odin Last Version
- Odin3_v3.13.1 Link Here
Samsung Mobile Driver
Samsung Android USB Driver for Windows: Link here
Some new versions don’t have full firmware and combination file you can use our service bypass FRP Samsung. Doing it through the Server only takes 5-10 minutes
2. Boot phone to Download Mode and Flash File via Odin Samsung GalaxyJ7 Crown (SM-S767VL)
To enter recovery mode, following these steps:
- Power off your Samsung phone.
- Press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” button at the same time, and as soon as the phone reboot, release all three buttons and wait
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Recovery mode.
Sometimes, Samsung’s security feature might block the installation of custom firmware and throw the following error on the Download Mode screen of your Samsung Galaxy device.
Step 1: Flash Combination File
- Open Odin and go to Download
- Connect usb to computer (PC)
- Select AP file to Combination firmware download above and click Start
- Wait 5 to 10 minutes the flashing process will complete
- Once you get into the Android Recovery menu screen, select the Wipe data/factory reset. You can use the Volume up/down keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm the selection.
- Perform a data/factory reset and then select the Reboot system now option.
- When your Samsung device boots up, you’ll see the Samsung factory binary screen similar to one like shown below. Tap the mosaic icon on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Doing so will show you the app drawer screen. Navigate to Settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging. If you don’t find that option, here is how you can turn on the Developer option on Samsung devices.
- Now, turn off your phone or tablet device by holding the Power button
- Extract the downloaded Samsung firmware Zip file. You can use a Zip archiver like WinRar, 7Zip, PowerArchiver, etc. for the purpose.
- Open the extracted folder and you’ll find 5 firmware binaries including AP, BL, CP, CSC, and Home_CSC.
- Open file AP by 7zip and delete userdata.img.lz4
- Boot phone to Download Again and flash file same as picture AP, BL, CP, Home_CSC and click Start
- Done, enjoy bypass FRP Samsung GalaxyJ7 Crown (SM-S767VL) done