- 1 First is job download tool LGUP Tool:
- 2 Free Download Setup FIRMWARE KDZ LG with LGUP Tool here:
- 3 How to Install LGUP Tool on Windows OS
- 4 How to Use LGUP Tool to install KDZ and TOT Firmware
First is job download tool LGUP Tool:
For LGUP to work, you need 2 things: LGUP Tool and LGUP_DLL programs are correct with the Chipset of LG phones. (You can download them all or download LGUP_DLL right for your model.)
LGUP is the official software for flashing LG device firmware in KDZ, TOT, and BIN formats.
by the authorized service centers to repair LG phones. Similar to its predecessor, it is compatible with both 32-bit as well as 64-bit of Windows operating system. Unfortunately, it does not support Linux and macOS.
Free Download Setup FIRMWARE KDZ LG with LGUP Tool here:
LG Drive Download:
- LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.8.0.exe: Google Drive
LGUP Tool Download:
How to Install LGUP Tool on Windows OS
- At first, extract the downloaded LGUP Flash Tool zip file on your computer.
- Double-click the LGUP_8994_DLL_Ver_0_0_1_18.msi file.
- There is no UI for this installation. You will simply see a pop-up window for a moment and then it will be gone. Wait for a couple of minutes before moving ahead.
- Next, launch the LGUP_Store_Frame_Ver_1_14_3.msi file.
- This will start the actual Installation Wizard.
- Press Next, accept the terms and conditions, and complete the installation process.
- Finally, click on the Finish button.
How to Use LGUP Tool to install KDZ and TOT Firmware
- Switch off your LG phone and boot it into Download Mode.
- Connect your phone to your PC using a standard USB cable.
- Launch the LGUP flash tool.exe file.
- Confirm if the BIN file has a tick on the flash tool or not.
- Also, verify whether the MM KDZ shows the section of the downloaded firmware file path or not.
- Load the firmware file (.KDZ) into the tool.
- Click on the Upgrade button.
- Finally, press Start to initiate the LG firmware flashing process.
- As soon as the process finishes, your LG device will reboot automatically.
- You may safely disconnect your phone now.