Miflash last version is a tool created by Xiaomi to help users reinstall the miflash unlock tool ROM miflash tool 2021 for its phone, restore the phone if there is a software problem.
The disadvantage of this tool is that it can only install ROM versions provided by the company such as ROM Global (Global ROM), China (Chinese Rom – English and Chinese languages only), …
for Unbrick Dead after Flash, Repair Stuck on Logo, Screen Unlock, Pattern Unlock, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) / Google Account, etc. From this guide, you could download the latest stock firmware for all the Xiaomi devices xiaomi miflash tool
- Computer or Laptop with Driver pre-installed
- USB charging cable
- Back up important data before performing ROM installation
- miflash tool download
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental ShutDown.
Download Miflash last version:
xiaomi miflash tool
Serve Mediafile | Server Google Drive | Server Filezaba
Driver All MTK – QUALCOMM:
- DRIVER : Download
Download ROM Phone: You can download all firmware xiaomi link here
How to flash Firmware Xiaomi with MiFlash Step by step:
how to use miflash
- After downloading, you proceed to extract it. Wait for the decompression to complete, go to the extracted folder => scroll down and run the XiaoMiFlash file.
- You put the phone into Fastboot mode by turning off the power, then holding down the power + volume down keys until the Menu screen appears => then connect to the computer via USB cable.
- In the interface of Miflash => click Select . Then find the extracted ROM folder => then click OK
- In the bottom corner, select clean all => then click Refresh to identify the phone. After clicking Refresh, the id column will appear the device id. All completed => you press flash to start the ROM installation process
Note: During the flashing process, do not suddenly unplug the charging cable if you don’t want your phone to become a paperweight brick.
After completing the process, the phone will reboot by itself, and the ROM installation is complete.
- Make sure to DO NOT root your handset by yourself or without any knowledge. The process may damage the device system and your device warranty will void immediately (if any).
- The firmware updating process will take some time. So, please be patient.
- It may delete all of the device data (internal) completely such as contacts, messages, documents, etc. Make sure to take a full back up of your important data before doing anything.
- Keep the Infinix phone battery juice above 50% or you can plug your device into charging as well.
- Connect your device to a working Wi-Fi network for faster and stable software updates.
Why Need Stock Firmware?
- Downgrade a Phone
- Upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- Fix bootloop and software issue on a Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of board software
The first and foremost advantage straight out spells out that you don’t have to wait for the OTA to land on your device. Just take hold of the stock firmware from this post and you are good to go. Furthermore, there is a never-ending battle going on regarding the Custom ROMs vs Stock Firmware. Well, let’s settle that one’s it for all.
Custom ROMs no doubt bring in a couple of extra goodies than what your device might not be shipped with. However, these custom ROMs are usually buggy and might have some stability issues as well. The stock firmware is built keeping your device in mind and hence is customized and optimized according to each device’s unique specs sheet. Therefore, it is capable of providing greater stability and a bug-free experience.