Free Download in gsmxt.com
Official Lenovo YOGA Paper SP101FU Firmware Stock ROM Flash File , for Unbrick Dead after Flash, Repair Stuck on Logo, Screen Unlock, Pattern Unlock, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) / Google Account, etc
Lenovo YOGA Paper SP101FU Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- make a complete backup before process
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Download Links Lenovo YOGA Paper SP101FU Firmware Stock ROM:
- Firmware file SP101FU_S001213_230417_ROW: Download
Device Name: Lenovo YOGA Paper SP101FU
Type: Full ROM
Os: Android 12
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: SP101FU_S001213_230417_ROW
How to Install Stock Firmware on Lenovo YOGA Paper SP101FU:
- Download & extract Rockchip flash tools V2.42.zip
- Install Rockchip driver on your computer
- Run androidtool.exe file from the tools folder
- click upgrade firmware, from the Next tab click firmware
- from the Pop up locate the your device firmware file.
- connect Your switched of device to PC by using the usb cable (combination= usb + press and hold the volume up key, poke the reset hole next to the volume key)
- click run. wait until finish. once done disconnect your device and switch it ON.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental ShutDown.
Important flash Lenovo YOGA Paper SP101FU Firmware:
- Make sure to DO NOT root your handset by yourself or without any knowledge. The process may damage the device system and your device warranty will void immediately (if any).
- The firmware updating process will take some time. So, please be patient.
- It may delete all of the device data (internal) completely such as contacts, messages, documents, etc. Make sure to take a full back up of your important data before doing anything.
- Keep the Motorola phone battery juice above 50% or you can plug your device into charging as well.
- Connect your device to a working Wi-Fi network for faster and stable software updates.
- Downgrade a Phone
- Upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- Fix bootloop and software issue on a Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of board software
- .. etc