- 0.1 RELATED POSTS
- 0.2 Vivo MTK Patch Tool Free Download Setup File
- 0.3 Fast Check Tool Samsung FRP 2022 Free Download Setup
- 0.4 ROM2Box Premium V1.4 Free Download Setup
- 1 Free Download Odin3 v3.14.4 Samsung Tool Latest version:
- 2 FAQs
Free download Odin3 v3.14.4 – The company has never compromised with its quality & support. The thing that makes it so popular is the build quality, development support & affordable prices. Talking about the development support, Samsung provides Stock ROM for each of its devices as soon as they are released on their official site. If in case you run in into any hard brick or dead state, you can roll back to stock using their software. The thing that makes it so easy is the procedure to flash the ROM. makes everything very easy for everyone.
Free Download Odin3 v3.14.4 Samsung Tool Latest version:
- Odin3_v3.14.4.zip: Google Drive | Mediafile | gsmhostfile.com (max speed no limit)
- Odin3_v3.13.1.zip: Google Drive | Mediafile | gsmhostfile.com (max speed no limit)
- v3.13.3.zip: Google Drive | Mediafile | gsmhostfile.com (max speed no limit)
How to flash with Odin3
To enter recovery mode, following these steps:
- Power off your Samsung phone.
- Press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” button at the same time, and as soon as the phone reboot, release all three buttons and wait
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Recovery mode.
Sometimes, Samsung’s security feature might block the installation of custom firmware and throw the following error on the Download Mode screen of your Samsung Galaxy device.
1: Connect your device in Download mode & launch Odin3 tool.
2. Now, on the “added” message will be displayed and the ID:COM field will be turned yellow or blue.
3: Open the extracted folder and you’ll find 5 firmware binaries including AP, BL, CP, CSC, and Home_CSC.
1. How do I fix my Samsung stuck?
Press Volume down key while on the main screen. If you are experiencing an fail error, you can try pressing and holding the Volume Down button + Power button for a few seconds and wait until your phone reboots itself. If the issue persists, then the problem may have been the corrupted system itself. To fix this, you will need to download the free Samsung Repair program. There are instructions online on how to use it.
2. How do I turn off on my Samsung device?
There is no way to turn off or remove from your Samsung phone. However, you can get out of this mode easily by following the instructions above.
3. What is FRP Lock?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is an anti-theft measure designed to make sure someone can’t just wipe out your device after it was lost or stolen. To access the Factory Reset feature, you will need to log in using the same Google username and password you previously set up on the phone. If you find this a hassle, it’s advisable to remove the Google account from your phone before doing a Factory Reset.
4. Is Software for Samsung Safe?
Yes. Samsung develops the program to be used only in their Service Centers, and not for mass use. However, it has since appeared in several places online, which allowed a lot of users to fix their faulty Samsung devices for free and without going to Samsung-certified service centres.
5. Does flashing with wipes out data?
Unfortunately yes! Flashing using will wipe out the system and system recovery partition. That means, all of the apps installed on your phone will be wiped out. However, personal data such as music, photos, videos and other personal documents will remain even after flashing. Either way, it will be best to create a backup of your files before flashing it using.
6. How long does take to flash?
Usually, the flashing process will be done in about 10-12 minutes (but could take a bit longer sometimes). It may also take more time to reboot your device, so don’t stress too much about it.
7. Is it safe to Root your Phone?
It all depends. Rooting gives your phone a lot of control over your system. This could be good and bad at the same time. By rooting your phone, you are no longer allowed to download firmware upgrade or security patches from your phone manufacturers. Rooting will also make it easier for compromised apps to access your system and your data. If not done right, there is a huge possibility of corrupting your order, or worse, bricking your smartphone.