Oppo A93 5G PEHT00 Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- make a complete backup before process
- charge the device to prevent accidental shut down
- backup Your Personal data
- flashing May brick your Phone, flash at own risk
Downloads Links Oppo A93 5G PEHT00 Firmware:
- PEHT00domestic_11_C.19_2022042302350000: Download
Driver All :
- DRIVER : Download
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental ShutDown.
How to Install Stock on Oppo A93 5G PEHT00 Firmware:
SLA Enable device, you have to use official Oplus download tool with a authorized oppo account.. or fastboot with unlocked bootloader
- Extract ROM File & tool in same folder
- Install Mediatek usb driver on your computer
- run Oplus Download tool
- Login with Oppo ID
- locate firmware ofp file
- Click start .
- Connect Phone to computer followed by this Pattern > Volume up + Volume down + USB cable, if no device then you have to do test point..
- Wait until Success,
- once done. unplug device and switch it ON.