Free Download in gsmxt.com
Official Oppo Reno 5 Pro PDST00 firmware Flash File , for Unbrick Dead after Flash, Repair Stuck on Logo, Screen Unlock, Pattern Unlock, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) / Google Account, etc.
Oppo Reno 5 Pro PDST00 Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- make a complete backup before process
- charge the device to prevent accidental shut down
- flashing May brick your Phone, flash at own risk
Downloads Links Oppo Reno 5 Pro PDST00 Firmware:
- PDST00domestic_11_A.21_2022033102170000: Download
Driver All OPPO – Realme :
How to boot:
- MTK Devices: Turn off the power, hold 2 volume up and down buttons to connect the cable
- Qualcomm Devices: Turn off the power, Press volume down and power into recovery mode
-> English -> connect the cable -> Press 4 times on Version 1.2 -> Click OK -> Boot to 9008 EDL Mode
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental ShutDown.
How to Install Stock Oppo Reno 5 Pro PDST00 Firmware:
SLA Enable device, you have to use official Oplus download tool with a authorized oppo account.. or fastboot with unlocked bootloader
- Extract ROM File & tool in same folder
- Install Mediatek usb driver on your computer
- run Oplus Download tool
- Login with Oppo ID
- locate firmware ofp file
- Click start .
- Connect Phone to computer followed by this Pattern > Volume up + Volume down + USB cable, if no device then you have to do test point..
- Wait until Success,
- once done. unplug device and switch it ON.