- 0.1 1. What is Factory Reset Protection (FRP)?
- 0.2 RELATED POSTS
- 0.3 Firmware HUAWEI P50 Pro JAD-L29 22.214.171.124(C185E4R2P2)
- 0.4 HUAWEI WATCH GT 3 Active JPT-B29 Firmware 126.96.36.199(C00M02)
- 0.5 Huawei P40 5G ANA-AN00 Firmware 10.1.0.170(C00E160R7P1)
- 1 2/ FRP BY FILE Huawei P30 (ELE-L29 C432)
Huawei P30 (ELE-L29 C432) EMUI 10.0.x REMOVE FRP BY FILE DONE
1. What is Factory Reset Protection (FRP)?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is an in-built security feature of Android 5.1 and later that prevents a data breach or loss on a stolen or lost Android device. This feature is enabled when a Google account is added to an Android device, and it works effectively when someone tries to factory reset an Android device.
2/ FRP BY FILE Huawei P30 (ELE-L29 C432)
remove all huawei account FRP, especially some models that can be done through teamviewer for you, delete the latest version of Android 9.0, 9.1, EMUI 10 (10.0.0.xxx) the latest Emui
- ELE-L29 C432(9.1, 10.0.xx)
How it works:
- You need windows computer
- Teamviewer installed on your computer
- This process may take 30-60 minutes
How much it costs:
- Payment accepted through paypal
- PRICE ONLY 10$
Contact us to get this service: