- 0.1 RELATED POSTS
- 0.2 COMBINATION SM-G950U BIT 8 (U8) Factory Binary Firmware Samsung Galaxy S8
- 0.3 COMBINATION SM-T837T Factory Binary Firmware Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
- 0.4 COMBINATION SM-T837R4 Factory Binary Firmware Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
- 0.5 How to flash rom for Galaxy Gear devices using NetOdin3
- 1 Download Combination Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit 2 (SM – R360):
- 2 To enter recovery mode, following these steps:
- 3 Flashing tutorial:
Free Download in gsmxt.com Official Firmware Combination Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit 2 (SM – R360), for Unbrick Dead after Flash, Repair Stuck on Logo, Screen Unlock, Pattern Unlock, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) / Google Account, etc.
To repair damage to software, you can do a factory reset. If you can’t do the factory reset, you can flash it. And how to flash? You can flash it with NetOdin or other Samsung Flasher. Check out the tutorial here:
ROM Combination Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit 2 , SM – R360, repair firmware
Download Combination Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit 2 (SM – R360):
Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit 2 (SM – R360)
How to Flash Firmware by Odin
Download Odin :
To enter recovery mode, following these steps:
- Power off your Samsung phone.
- Press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” button at the same time. As soon as the phone reboot, release all three buttons and wait.
- After your Samsung phone reboot, please wait for several seconds, and then you will see a warning sign which appear on your screen.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Recovery mode.
- Plug the device in and check the ID:COM recognize the device.
- Select the ROM file in AP box. Please make sure that you select the correct file for your device because there are many variants for one device.
- Check if everything is correct in the left text box.
- Click start and wait for several minutes. You can check the gress in the text box which is on the left of the screen
- After flashing, if the gram return “Pass”, the device will reboot automatically and you have successfully flashed your device.
If the gram return “Fail”, change the usb port or the usb cable and then do these above steps from over.