- 0.1 RELATED POSTS
- 0.2 Firmware Xiaomi Poco F4 GT – Unbrick, Remove frp
- 0.3 Xiaomi Qin F21 Pro Plus Firmware Flash File – SPRD Android 11
- 0.4 Firmware Xiaomi Redmi K50 (rubens) – Unbrick, Remove frp
- 1 Download Xiaomi Mi 10 5G (umi) Official Firmware:
- 2 Check for Software Update (OTA)
MIUI 11 packs in a lot of new features for Xiaomi devices. For instance, new UI design, Mi Share app, more customization for Ambient Display, ultra battery saver, and more. Moreover, the update has been made available for a lot of Xiaomi devices, and in this post, we will give you links to download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Android 10 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 10 5G (umi). The update brings in all the cool features of the MIUI 11 to the Mi 10 5G (umi) smartphone. The latest update carries the version number
Download Xiaomi Mi 10 5G (umi) Official Firmware:
Official Firmware Xiaomi Mi 10 5G (umi), for Unbrick 9008 Dead after Flash, Repair Stuck on Logo, Screen Unlock, Pattern Unlock, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) / Google Account,unlock etc.
To repair damage to software, you can do a factory reset. If you can’t do the factory reset, you can flash it. And how to flash? You can flash it with Miflash or other qualcomm Flasher. The tutorial is under this thread.
Check for Software Update (OTA)
If you have not received the notification for a new update on your Xiaomi Mi 10 5G smartphone in India then, you need to follow the below steps in order to manually check for the official OTA:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on About Phone
- Then, tap on Software Updates
Steps to Install/ Unbrick Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro via Miflash:
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required to connect your device with the computer.
- For safety reasons, make sure to take a complete backup.
- Now, you will have to install the Mi Flash Tool on your PC.
- Driver Qualcomm / Fastboot : Download
1/ Boot Phone to EDL 9008 Qualcomm mode
2/ Compress the fastboot / edl rom you downloaded at. Your ROM ROM may have a big part. male rom has a .tar content .gz is happy while .tgz and zipped.
Note: ROM path must not have spaces in the folder name. Should leave the original name when unpacking. Otherwise the flash will be faulty.
3/ Click Browse … on MiFlash and select the extracted ROM path.
4/ Click Refresh to get the connected device
5/ Tick Flash all