Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-M819N Firmware Flash File : This page contains the Samsung SGH–M819N firmware. Here is the Samsung SGH-M819N flash file that you wish to flash.This phone was released in June 2013. MetroPCS’s Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-M819N Firmware comes with the Android operating software jelly bean. That is the latest Original Flash version, Android 4.2.2.Download our link to get the GALAXY MEGA SGH-M819N.
About Samsung Galaxy Mega
Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 smartphone in June 2013. It features a 6.30-inch touchscreen display and a resolution of 1280×720 pixels. The 1.7GHz dual-core processor of the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 powers this phone. It has 1.5GB of RAM. It runs Android 4.2 and has a removable 3200mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 rear camera packs an 8-megapixel camera. The front has a 1.9-megapixel camera for taking selfies.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-M819N Flash File:
- Flashing require your device atleast 30% charge.
- Hold the Power + Volume Down + Home button.
- The Android symbol will now appear. Now press volume up to enter the download mode
- Open the Odin flash program and follow the steps in the video.
- Choose Samsung SGH-M819N
- Open the Odin Tool by clicking on it
- Choose BL file
- Click AP/PDA then choose AP File
- CP to select Modem File
- Click CSC, and choose CSC File.
- Once you select mobile, it will be automatically detected
- Click on the button to start the system. Installation is now complete
- Once installed, the mobile switch ON on its own.
Download Full Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-M819N Firmware Flash File:
Sever: Google Drive | Sever: Androidfilehost