Free Download in gsmxt.com Official Solution Convert Global ROM OnePlus 10 Pro NE2210 , for Unbrick Dead after Flash, Repair Stuck on Logo, Screen Unlock, Pattern Unlock, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) / Google Account, etc…
How to Convert Global ROM OnePlus 10 Pro
How to Convert OnePlus 10 Pro to OxygenOS. Convert Global ROM OnePlus 10 Pro ( NE2210 to NE2215) + Unlock Bootloader. Operating system optimization, Fix notification, Fix gps, multilanguage usable, Delete junk apps and remove Chinese interface completely, global interface, 5g usable
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking:
- Go to > Settings > About Phone > Tap on Build Number 7 times > Go back to Settings > System > Advanced setting > Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
- Conect to PC > Allow USB Debugging, Tick the box “Always allow from this computer” if you do not see this message then disconnect and reconnect USB cable
- Open platform-tools type “CMD” on platform-tools Foder > Enter.
- Run the command type- adb reboot bootloader If you see a device then the phone is connected, if not then repeat step 2.
- Press Volume down > Select Unlock the bootloader press power button. Then quickly hold down the volume down key until fastboot appears again
Install Global ROM OnePlus 10375 Pro
Download Firmware Link here
Google Drive | Terabox | Androidhostfile
- Download and extract File: ROM_Global_OnePlus10_Pro_NE2210
- Open FastbootEnhance_ROM Folder > Run FastbootEnhance.exe
- Your device should be listed under the Fastboot Virtualization tab, select it.
- Click Reboot to FastbootD button
- .Payload Dumper tab > Brower > Select payload.bin file
- Back to Fastboot Visualization tab > Flash payload.bin
- Wait processing
- Done, enjoy
Important flash Global ROM OnePlus 10 Pro
- Make sure to DO NOT root your handset by yourself or without any knowledge. The process may damage the device system and your device warranty will void immediately (if any).
- The firmware updating process will take some time. So, please be patient.
- It may delete all of the device data (internal) completely such as contacts, messages, documents, etc. Make sure to take a full back up of your important data before doing anything.
- Keep the Oppo phone battery juice above 50% or you can plug your device into charging as well.
- Connect your device to a working Wi-Fi network for faster and stable software updates.
Advantages of Stock Global ROM OnePlus 10 Pro
The first and foremost advantage straight out spells out that you don’t have to wait for the OTA to land on your device. Just take hold of the stock firmware from this post and you are good to go. Furthermore, there is a never-ending battle going on regarding the Custom ROMs vs Stock Firmware. Well, let’s settle that one’s it for all.
Custom ROMs no doubt bring in a couple of extra goodies than what your device might not be shipped with. However, these custom ROMs are usually buggy and might have some stability issues as well. The stock firmware is built keeping your device in mind and hence is customized and optimized according to each device’s unique specs sheet. Therefore, it is capable of providing greater stability and a bug-free experience.
Likewise, owing to Android’s open-source ecosystem, users generally try out a plethora of tweaks and customizations. And if they end up messing up even a single step, it will straight away lead to a bricked or boot-looped device. The only escape route around? Well, all you have to do is just flash the stock firmware onto your Oppo device and your device will be back to normal working condition.
So with a plentitude of benefits associated with these stock ROMs, it could be needed on any day of the week. And in that case, you could easily refer to this guide. From this post, you could download the latest stock firmware for all the Global ROM OnePlus 10 Pro.