The word “nvdata” refers to a directory/ partition that contains crucial configuration data and settings for the hardware, software, and network connectivity of MediaTek Android devices. IMEI numbers, MAC addresses, Wi-Fi setups, Bluetooth settings, and other device-specific data are all stored in the “nvdata” directory, which is normally located in the device’s internal storage.
using unlocktool, pandora box, tft …v for repair
Download Link Tecno Spark 8C KG5J NVRAM:
- Tecno Spark 8C KG5J dump: Download
- DRIVER : Download
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental ShutDown