UMIDIGI A15C Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
Download UMIDIGI A15C Firmware Here
Download SPD Flash Tool
Download SPD Flash Tool Spreadtrum upgrade tool R26.21.2801 Latest: Link here
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental ShutDown.
How to Install UMIDIGI A15C Firmware:
- Download and Install SPD Driver on your computer
- Download and Extract Firmware File and Flash tools
- Run SPD Flash tool
- Click load Package
- Now Select Pac file from the downloaded ROM folder
- Click Download/Start Arrow
- Connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up & down key
- Wait until success,
- once done, disconnect device & switch it ON
Important flash UMIDIGI A15C Firmware:
- Make sure to DO NOT root your handset by yourself or without any knowledge. The process may damage the device system and your device warranty will void immediately (if any).
- The firmware updating process will take some time. So, please be patient.
- It may delete all of the device data (internal) completely such as contacts, messages, documents, etc. Make sure to take a full back up of your important data before doing anything.
- Keep the Infinix phone battery juice above 50% or you can plug your device into charging as well.
- Connect your device to a working Wi-Fi network for faster and stable software updates.
Why Need Stock Firmware?
- Downgrade a Phone
- Upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- Fix bootloop and software issue on a Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of board software
- .. etc