Solution UMIDIGI G3 Bypass Gmail Lock FRP is a security feature on UMIDIGI G3 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/warning on your UMIDIGI G3.
Download Links UMIDIGI G3 Bypass Gmail:
- DRIVER : Download
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental ShutDown.
- Please Read Firmware before Process ROM2box/Mediatek/Firmware-Reader/Select any one flash.bin or all Partitions.
Steps to bypass FRP lock on UMIDIGI G3:
- Install USBDK and Mediatek Driver on your computer
- Download & Run ROM2Box.exe
- from the very first screen mark ‘bypass FRP lock‘