- 0.1 RELATED POSTS
- 0.2 Samsung A22 Frp Bypass Without Pc New Method 2022
- 0.3 LT Mobile Note 10s Firmware Flash File – Unbrick, Remove frp
- 0.4 Firmware Xiaomi Civi 1S (Zijin) – Unbrick, Remove frp
- 0.5 Android 13 what’s new?
- 0.6 Important update android 13 for Asus Zenfone 8:
- 1 Download Firmware Android 13 Beta for Lenovo P12 Pro
Android 13 beta Developer Preview have Now been available for Asus Zenfone 8 & you can download it from below. As the name It’s a Preview Version & best suited for developers and early adopters. The beta build is not the final version You may face bug Like no fingerprint, NFC etc.
Android 13 what’s new?
Android 12 brought one of the operating system’s most significant UI revamps in years . The new interface enables more personable customization options, from wallpaper-based color palette controls to more intuitive animations. Android 13 does not appear to change things as radically, but Google is still going to bring new features and design tweaks.
- Design changes
- Auto-theming icons
- More Material You theming options
- Alternative lock screen clock setup
- Now Playing widget updated
- Google Weekly
- More intuitive QR scanner support
- Native Bluetooth LE Audio support
- Silent mode is truly silent
Tap to transfer media controls
A surprise addition could bring smarter media sharing across multiple devices. According to leaked details from “an anonymous and trusted source,” Android Police uncovered a tap-to-transfer (TTT) system that’ll allow users to pass on media controls to other devices.
It’s unclear how the feature may work, but it would likely use short-range wireless tech, like NFC or UWB. Of course, that alone limits this feature’s compatibility with current devices. There’s no evidence in code that Google’s working on such a feature, so take this with a pinch of salt until we learn more.
‘Panlingual’ per-app language settings
If you’re multilingual, this could be the best addition to Android 13. The first developer preview includes per-app language toggles. This would allow users to set specific languages for specific apps, separate from the system setting.
Smart home controls in an unlocked state
If you want to control an aspect of your smart home, you need to unlock your phone — even if you have a toggle right on the lock screen. However, you’ll be able to bypass this restriction if you so choose within Android 13. Just head to the Lock Screen section of Android Settings and flip the appropriate toggle. This will be off by default to preserve user privacy and security.
Private photo picker
When you share a document with an Android app, the document picker that pops up is pretty secure. It doesn’t allow the app to have access to all your documents, just the ones you select. The photo picker, however, hasn’t been this secure. In the new version of Android, though, that’s changing. Check it out in action below.
Revamped clipboard presentation
When you cut or copy some text in Android 13, you’ll see a new alert box in the lower-left corner (see above photo). Not only will this give you a visual representation of what you have on your clipboard, but you can quickly tap the pencil icon to edit that text. Then, when you choose to paste the text, you’ll get the most recent version. This is a small change but could have big ramifications on text usability in Android.
Important update android 13 for Asus Zenfone 8:
- Make sure to DO NOT root your handset by yourself or without any knowledge. The process may damage the device system and your device warranty will void immediately (if any).
- The firmware updating process will take some time. So, please be patient.
- It may delete all of the device data (internal) completely such as contacts, messages, documents, etc. Make sure to take a full back up of your important data before doing anything.
- Keep the Infinix phone battery juice above 50% or you can plug your device into charging as well.
- Connect your device to a working Wi-Fi network for faster and stable software updates.
- face unlock
- app compatibility