Free Download in gsmxt.com
Official Lenovo Ideapad Y700 TB-9707F Firmware Flash File , for Unbrick Dead after Flash, Repair Stuck on Logo, Screen Unlock, Pattern Unlock, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) / Google Account, etc.
Ideapad Y700 TB-9707F Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- make a backup before Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage
- backup Your Personal data
Download Links Lenovo Ideapad Y700 TB-9707F Firmware:
- TB-9707F_CN_OPEN_USER_Q00235.1_R_ZUI_13.0.586_ST_220222: Download
Driver All :
How to Install Stock Lenovo Ideapad Y700 TB-9707F Firmware :
- Install QFIL: Download and install the latest version of QFIL on your computer.
- Download the firmware: Download the firmware file for your from above download section.
- Extract Firmware File: once firmware file is downloaded extract the zip file using the 7z or winrar.’
- Install Qualcomm driver: download & Install latest qualcomm 9008 usb driver on your computer
- Boot your device into EDL mode: To put your device into EDL (Emergency Download) mode, follow these steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Hold down the volume up and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- While holding the volume buttons, connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
- Your device should now be in EDL mode.
- Note: if still not in EDL Mod then you have to short test point
- Launch QFIL: Launch QFIL on your computer.
- Load the firmware: In QFIL, click on the “Flat Build” button and select the firmware file that you downloaded in step
- Start the flashing process: Click on the “Download” button in QFIL to start the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete: The flashing process can take several minutes to complete, depending on the size of the firmware file and the speed of your computer. do not disconnect your device from the computer during this time.
- Reboot your device: Once the flashing process is complete, disconnect your device from the computer and reboot it.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental ShutDown.