- 1 Download Full Firmware Samsung J2 Core SM-J260F BIT 8 (U8) AutoPatch:
- 1.1 How to Flash Firmware by Odin
- 1.2 RELATED POSTS
- 1.3 Samsung Galaxy S10e SM-G970N S(Android 12) (BIT 7) Official Full Firmware
- 1.4 Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973N S(Android 12) (BIT 7) Official Full Firmware
- 1.5 Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G975N S(Android 12) (BIT 7) Official Full Firmware
- 1.6 Note
Samsung J2 Core SM-J260F BIT 8 (U8) AutoPatch Firmware Free Download
Download Full Firmware Samsung J2 Core SM-J260F BIT 8 (U8) AutoPatch:
- gsmxt.com_J260F U8 AutoPatch J260FXXS8AUA1 AutoPatch OS8.1.0.rar
Sever: Google Drive | Sever: Terabox
How to Flash Firmware by Odin
Download Odin :
To enter recovery mode, following these steps:
- Power off your Samsung phone.
- Press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” button at the same time, and as soon as the phone reboot, release all three buttons and wait
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Recovery mode.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental ShutDown.