- 1 Download Full Firmware Samsung S10 SM-G977N BIT 6 (U6) AutoPatch Firmware :
- 1.1 RELATED POSTS
- 1.2 Samsung Galaxy J6 Prime SM-J610FN Q(Android 10) (BIT 7) Official Full Firmware
- 1.3 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 (LTE) SM-T575 S(Android 12) (BIT 3) Official Full Firmware
- 1.4 Samsung Galaxy XCover 5 SM-G525F S(Android 12) (BIT 5) Official Full Firmware
- 1.5 How to Flash Firmware by Odin
- 1.6 Note
Samsung S10 SM-G977N BIT 6 (U6) AutoPatch Firmware Free Download
Download Full Firmware Samsung S10 SM-G977N BIT 6 (U6) AutoPatch Firmware :
Reset No Lost Network
- gsmxt.com_G977N U6 G977NKSU6FUH3 AutoPatch OS11.zip
Sever: Google Drive | Sever: Terabox
How to Flash Firmware by Odin
Download Odin :
To enter recovery mode, following these steps:
- Power off your Samsung phone.
- Press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” button at the same time, and as soon as the phone reboot, release all three buttons and wait
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Recovery mode.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental ShutDown.